View Profile BenTibbetts

69 Movie Reviews

Hats off to Lou Kelly: the music in this was amazing. Creative, well-synchronized and effective. The music made it feel a little like classic Looney Tunes but for adults. Very, very much more for adults.

That was a beautiful way to start my morning. Thank you for creating this!

Fascinating as always...I never know what to think of Salad Fingers, but I am nevertheless grateful to have experienced it.

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

148 Audio Reviews

Loving the recordings you're putting out lately. Good arrangement and recording. Feels organic, sounds great. Keep it up, thanks for sharing.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks, really appreciate your feedback.

This arrangement is adorable. The Footprints 3/4-6/8 thing is a nice twist. Wish it was longer and had solos.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review, it's heartwarming to see people who "get it".

Well, I give you an "O" for originality.

However much you created in this (or didn't), I like the melody. It sounds a bit goofy but also a bit haunted, like the ghost of a clown...

210 Art Reviews

I love it! But is it just me or is there something weird going on with one of the lasers and the center guy's head? I can't tell if the laser is in front of him or behind him. Presumably, looking at the scene it should be in front of him, but then in order to see as much of the laser as we do here his helmet would have to be semi-transparent and headless.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx !° :)

Yea ... your erright. I think I baked the layers in the wrong order with him. :/

Stunning!