View Profile BenTibbetts

66 Movie Reviews

That was ingenious. Thank you so much for sharing this--what a wonderful minute of animation. So many little details to enjoy.

Gorgeous! The backgrounds in particular are so beautiful. And great music, Chris--the visuals/audio fits together perfectly.

That was gorgeous! Very well done!

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

136 Audio Reviews

This arrangement is adorable. The Footprints 3/4-6/8 thing is a nice twist. Wish it was longer and had solos.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review, it's heartwarming to see people who "get it".

Well, I give you an "O" for originality.

However much you created in this (or didn't), I like the melody. It sounds a bit goofy but also a bit haunted, like the ghost of a clown...

Gorgeous work! Good for you, really nice playing.

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.

201 Art Reviews

Absolutely beautiful. The colors, lighting, everything is gorgeous here. Only thing is the expression is so calm I feel like it's very hard to believe that weapon has any weight to it. On the other hand that does seem appropriate for the subject matter, a cool detached judgment of a crusader. Anyway, thank you for creating and sharing this, your work always amazes me.

wartynewt responds:

Thanks Ben! I really appreciate the kind words ^^

Ha!

This one made me laugh--the beer belly, the slump, and the way the face tentacles accentuate the pull of gravity are all fabulous here. His gigantic feet are also amusing. Poor swamp monster.

HongKongBong responds:

Swamp monster is tired of all the prejudice, he's thinking of suing Hanna-Barbera Inc but maaan... Let's just pour him another one.
Thanks for the great review!

Ben Tibbetts @BenTibbetts