View Profile BenTibbetts

67 Movie Reviews

Fascinating as always...I never know what to think of Salad Fingers, but I am nevertheless grateful to have experienced it.

That was ingenious. Thank you so much for sharing this--what a wonderful minute of animation. So many little details to enjoy.

Gorgeous! The backgrounds in particular are so beautiful. And great music, Chris--the visuals/audio fits together perfectly.

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

149 Audio Reviews

Loving the recordings you're putting out lately. Good arrangement and recording. Feels organic, sounds great. Keep it up, thanks for sharing.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks, really appreciate your feedback.

This arrangement is adorable. The Footprints 3/4-6/8 thing is a nice twist. Wish it was longer and had solos.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review, it's heartwarming to see people who "get it".

Well, I give you an "O" for originality.

However much you created in this (or didn't), I like the melody. It sounds a bit goofy but also a bit haunted, like the ghost of a clown...

212 Art Reviews

I love it! But is it just me or is there something weird going on with one of the lasers and the center guy's head? I can't tell if the laser is in front of him or behind him. Presumably, looking at the scene it should be in front of him, but then in order to see as much of the laser as we do here his helmet would have to be semi-transparent and headless.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx !° :)

Yea ... your erright. I think I baked the layers in the wrong order with him. :/

Stunning!