View Profile BenTibbetts

71 Movie Reviews

As far as brains go, you got the lion’s share. But when it comes to brute originality, I’m afraid you're at the shallow end of the meme pool.

Gorgeous!

Kamikaye responds:

Thx !

Hats off to Lou Kelly: the music in this was amazing. Creative, well-synchronized and effective. The music made it feel a little like classic Looney Tunes but for adults. Very, very much more for adults.

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

149 Audio Reviews

I like this one! I have a soft spot in my heart for Kirby-style stuff, and yes, you can definitely hear the influence here. It's happy and energetic. Thanks for sharing!

Loving the recordings you're putting out lately. Good arrangement and recording. Feels organic, sounds great. Keep it up, thanks for sharing.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks, really appreciate your feedback.

This arrangement is adorable. The Footprints 3/4-6/8 thing is a nice twist. Wish it was longer and had solos.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review, it's heartwarming to see people who "get it".

216 Art Reviews

I heard she shared it, too.

Great work as usual. I like all the little variations within the orderly style, like how the splashes in the puddles at first appear identical but on closer inspection you find small irregularities.

There is no like button, but just for you, I destroyed my phone anyway. You're welcome.

Ben Tibbetts @BenTibbetts