View Profile BenTibbetts

66 Movie Reviews

That was ingenious. Thank you so much for sharing this--what a wonderful minute of animation. So many little details to enjoy.

Gorgeous! The backgrounds in particular are so beautiful. And great music, Chris--the visuals/audio fits together perfectly.

That was gorgeous! Very well done!

30 Game Reviews

Beat it! Great work as always, very enjoyable little game. My only gripe is I didn't care for the audio in the final level; I found the distortion unpleasant there.

Wonderful. I LOVE the way you've used sound in your last two games--very funny and smart. Favorited.

I love this! Great LD entry, nice work.

135 Audio Reviews

Well, I give you an "O" for originality.

However much you created in this (or didn't), I like the melody. It sounds a bit goofy but also a bit haunted, like the ghost of a clown...

Gorgeous work! Good for you, really nice playing.

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for your very kind words.

Lovely! Enjoyed your singing, @Alwiren

Step responds:

Hey again! I'm glad you liked the song, and Alwiren is happy you enjoyed the singing!

200 Art Reviews

Ha!

This one made me laugh--the beer belly, the slump, and the way the face tentacles accentuate the pull of gravity are all fabulous here. His gigantic feet are also amusing. Poor swamp monster.

HongKongBong responds:

Swamp monster is tired of all the prejudice, he's thinking of suing Hanna-Barbera Inc but maaan... Let's just pour him another one.
Thanks for the great review!

Swamp monster's kid. Great combination of adorable and disturbing.

Ben Tibbetts @BenTibbetts